Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by a website or mobile app. These files allow the website or app to remember your preferences and activity, provide a more personalized experience, and help us understand how you interact with our services.
Similar technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and local storage, work in a similar way and are used for the same purposes as cookies. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies that serve different purposes. Some of the main types of cookies include:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website or app to function properly. For example, they may be used to remember your preferences or to keep you logged in to your account.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website or app, such as which pages you visit most often. This information is used to improve the performance of the website or app.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow a website or app to remember your preferences and settings, such as your preferred language or location.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, or to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- Improving the functionality and performance of our website and mobile apps.
- Remembering your preferences and settings, such as your preferred language or location.
- Delivering advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.
- Understanding how you interact with our services, such as which pages you visit most often.
- Improving the security of our website and mobile apps.
We also use third-party cookies, such as those from Google and Facebook, to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. These third-party cookies may also be used to track your activity on other websites and mobile apps, so that we can deliver more personalized advertisements to you.
If you disable cookies, some features of our website and mobile apps may not work properly. However, you will still be able to use our services and navigate the site.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or the law. When we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this policy and provide you with a notice, such as by displaying a prominent notice on our website or through our mobile apps.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at:
- Phone number – +357 255176951
- Complaints and suggestions – email@example.com
- Technical support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat.